Friday, March 28, 2014

Working hard and making plans

Dear Mom,
    I now have almost everything done on the application except the essays. I talked mainly with Mrs Richardson, so I would talk to her. Also, I was looking at my status, and it has the wrong score for my SAT - Can you check on that? I remember getting 1900 something, but it says that I got 1200 something. Could you also check that it saved my SSN in the application? I have no idea if it saves sensitive information like that. Next week I will do the essays and the scholarship application.
    I am still trying to figure out what to study. My patriarchal blessing says to study the needs of the earth and society and then to fill those needs. Any ideas? I`m trying to figure that one out. Anyway, I `m doing well. We had a bit of a rough week last week, but this week will be better. I love you, and I miss you. Only 13 weeks to go!!!!

Elder Hjelm

No comments:

Post a Comment