Friday, March 28, 2014

Talking in his sleep - in Spanish

Dear Mom,
    this past week went rather well. I had an exchange with Elder Ballard, one of our zone leaders who is in the same ward as I am. He`s from Rexburg, and is pretty cool. That was fun. A lot of the chileans are on vacation right now. Almost everyone goes to the beach for anywhere from two weeks to two months. Right now, my focus sector looks like a ghost town. But that`s okay.
     I am sleeping well. At times the sun shines through our window a little early and sometimes I talk in my sleep, but it`s in spanish now, so it`s okay. Has Jonah gotten a blessing from dad to help with his insomnia? I`m sure that that would help.
    The guy who took the pills and stuff is doing better. He`s now suffering from high blood pressure, but he`s okay. We`re working with him and his girlfriend to get married so that she can get baptized, but they are kind of lazy and they now think that their cohabitation is a blessing from God. WRONG! We`re working on that.
     My release date should be Tuesday, April 8th. I don`t really want a big gathering at the airport - just family. We can say hi to friends later. I was thinking about going to the mariners opening day game. what do you think? I`d have to be released early on tuesday, but we can go later. I`m up for anything. I think that I`ll sleep for a whole week first and then I`ll get on with life ha ha ha. 
     I think that another $200 will do just fine. I only need to buy three soccer jerseys and souvenirs, and that`s about it. 
     
Love ya mom,
Elder Hjelm

No comments:

Post a Comment