Friday, March 28, 2014

That Hjelm Stubborness!

Hey Mom,
    Luckily, your letters don`t get me too trunky, so I don`t have to worry about that. I just want you to know that I`m still getting up on time, doing exercises, working hard, and being obedient. I`m doing well. At times I feel a little down, but then that happens, I just get to work and work harder - that Hjelm Stubborness, you know!
     Mrs. Nauth is going to come to church to hear me speak? Now I`m nervous. At least I`m not speaking at stake conference.
     I`m working well with my new companion, Elder Mateos. The funny thing is that we have already done two exchanges together earlier in the mission, one when we started and another about a year ago. So, I already know him pretty well. We are working hard, and having fun.
     I was wondering if you could give me an even $110 in my account. I have a friend in the street fair who`s trying to get me my last soccer jersey at a cheaper price, but If he can`t get it, I`ll have to buy in the mall, and it will be more expensive. The leftover money will be a reserve. I really am grateful for your help with all of this. I guess that I went a little spend crazy before my mission,. but thank you. I love you. I miss you. I`ll see you in two weeks.

Elder Hjelm

No comments:

Post a Comment