Friday, March 28, 2014

Don't get trunky on me....who me?

Dear Mom,
     Yeah, I got the email too. I`m kind of freaked out about it. It`ll be a long flight. I don`t really want to speak on the thirteenth - it is really soon. Who is the high council speaker on the 20th? Is it dad? I`m thinking the 20th or the 27th. What do you think? Or could bro roholt just assign me a date and make it easier for me? I`ll let you know for sure next week.
     This past week just purely sucked. Nobody was home, we didn`t meet a single standard or anything. It was just a really off week. I hate weeks like that. But this week will be better. We will have changes this weekend, so we`ll see where I go to die, or if I`ll die here. I think that I will finish here. It isn`t what I planned, but then again man plans and God laughs. I`ve learned that lesson here in the mission.
     Oh, I already knew about your secret. I`m kind of excited to get home. It will be good. But not yet. It will have to wait seven more weeks. 
     Oh, is it okay if I buy a pair of shoes? All of my shoes have holes or are developing holes or are breaking. Can I buy a pair of brown shoes, probably Hush Puppies, to use on sundays and for conferences and to wear home? I looked at the prices today, and they`re about $100. Is that okay? I`ve had the idea for a while. 
     I love you mom. Only 42 days to go. But don`t get trunky on me.

Your`s truly,
Elder Hjelm

No comments:

Post a Comment