Friday, March 28, 2014

Seahawks win! Best picture ever!

Hey Mom,
     Aren`t the blessin
gs of missionary work just great? I can hardly wait to sit down and watch the game when I get back. I heard that they just destroyed manning`s offense - how`s kathy after all that? The DVD thing is a great idea - I think that they actually sell packs with a dvd and a tshirt, so be on the lookout. Also, do they have a seahawks tie? That would be sweet! I am literally just overwhelmed with happiness. When one of the other missionaries told me the score this morning, I swear I almost died!
     I will be glad to help you out with biostatistics. Just know that biology isn`t really my strongest subject, I`ve never taken  a statistics class, and I`ve forgotten the majority of my calculus, but I`ll give it my best. 
     Thanks for taking care of my account and things while I`m down here - I owe you big time. I`ll be on the look out for a nativity set. Anything else that you would like? Good luck with Dad being in Portland. And NO, I`m not trunky - just thinking a little more about home.

Chao,
Elder Hjelm

No comments:

Post a Comment