Friday, March 28, 2014

Christmas in Chile

Hey Mom,
     I am so freaking pumped for christmas. We are going to spend Christmas Eve with one of the coolest families in the ward. Then on Christmas Day the bishop is going to have a barbecue for us. I`m so excited! I`m in Downtown santiago right now. We`re going to eat peruvian food. I should get my package on wednesday morning in district class.
    
     Which of my many CTR rings are you wearing? The one that I brought with me kind of got crushed in between a wall and a bunkbed, so I`m without one. I really am doing fine mom. I`m functioning. I`m not living in a blur. I`m working. I still wish that I could be in the office, working where I can do my best work, but I get over it, and I get going. I still have some things that I feel like I need to talk to president about. He doesn`t really understand people very well. So yes mother I am doing fine. Not excellent. Not bad. Just fine.
    I can`t wait to talk on wednesday. It`ll probably be closer to 10:30 your time, but It`ll work out.
Love,
Elder Hjelm

No comments:

Post a Comment