Friday, March 28, 2014

Go Seahawks!

Hey Mom,
    So, I rewrote my second essay on my application - any ideas that you can shoot me would be great. I also started the scholarship application, which I will finish up next week. I don`t remember any password or anything for the SAT, so we`ll just have to work with it.
    I`m sure that you just need to practice teaching teenagers instead of little kids. I know that you can teach young womens - you did it enough in the stake. Give them some meat, but remember that some girls are vegetarians, so you should always accompany it with a salad, and save the cookies for me! But just have fun, and let the girls know that you love them. Oh, and Jonah didn`t tell me anything about his new calling. It sounds exciting though.
     I`m so excited for the Seahawks, though I will be bummed if they go to or win the super  bowl while here and I can`t watch it. You absolutely have to record it for me if we get there!!!
     Oh yeah, transfers. I`m still here in quilicura, but my companion Elder Richardson left, and I`m now here with Elder Sierra from Colombia. Other than that, no other news. I`m excited for these last three months here - I don`t even feel trunky. Just be sure that you all don`t get trunky either!!

As Always,
Elder Hjelm

No comments:

Post a Comment