Friday, March 28, 2014

Staying strong

Hey Mom,
   I`m still here in Quilicura. And I`m still with my favorite colombian, Elder Sierra. I`m sending pictures of the missionaries in the ward, my district, and one of me and Elder Ballard from Rexburg. He got changed out to the country. I got to know him pretty well.
    I`ll speak on the 13th - just to get it over with. Could you get me a topic so I can start to write my talk while I`m here and I`m not so rushed that week? That would be great.
     Wow - Spencer and Caleb are already home. That was fast. I guess that I`m next. I`m trying not to get trunky. I got an automated letter from President today reminding me to stay strong in the last change. I`m gonna do it. I don`t plan on being disobedient. I will be working hard.
     This week was much better than last week. We are greatly improving and we are being blessed. I`ll get some shoes today, but we are going to the mall next week, so if you can put some money in my account before monday, that would be great. I love you and I miss you, and I can hardly wait 42 more days to give you a hug.

¡Te quiero mucho, Mamá! (I love you a lot, mom)
Elder Hjelm






No comments:

Post a Comment