Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hey Mom,
    It was really great to talk to you on wednesday. It´s weird to think that that was the last time here on the mission. I did the math and we are already in double digits - 98 days to be exact. I´m still a little trunky, but obedient. 
    I agree with uncle jared - luke and leia would be the best names ever for twins! And I understand about the tree - How many days did it last this year? I didn´t even have a tree. I´m sure that the snowmen and everything else are still up like normal. 
    My eagle letters were great. People said a lot of nice things. They helped me out a bit. And I am slowly but surely enjoying my package. I´ve almost finished all of the slim jims, and I´m trying to find a use for the fleece pajamas. I would sleep in them, but it´s like 70 degrees every night here. Maybe I´ll use them in late march/early april. Oh, I was able to access byu thanks to the username that dad sent me in his email. I´ve finished parts one and two, even though I haven´t chosen a major yet. I will talk with president essig on wednesday about the ecclesiastical endorsement. The password is the name of our dog in all lowercase letters followed by our house number without spaces. I already have it up to step 5. Could you get on and enter my social security number in step 1? That would help to be able to apply for scholarships and work in BYU. Also, I need you to figure out who we need to get my transcript and academic endorsement from. That would help a lot. I put BYU Idaho as my back up choice. 
     Anyway, transfers are in two weeks, and I feel like I´ll be staying here. Remember that I love you and I think of you often. We´ll be partying in just 3 months.

Love ya lots!
Elder Hjelm

No comments:

Post a Comment